About Sipcot Industrial Park
SIPCOT stands for State industries production corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited is a governmental organization which is established in the year 1972. SIPCOT is a mechanism in developing small scale industries, medium scale industries and large scale industries in Tamil Nadu. To guarantee a best collision with obtainable possessions SIPCOT has created parks, industrial buildings and complexes, intentionally located nearly around 17 places in Tamil Nadu. Hence Tamil Nadu occupies the passions of pride in Tamil Nadu's state map. There are so many special schemes initiated by SIPCOT in all over the Tamil Nadu. Also planning to initiate some more SIPCOT industrial estates in Tamil Nadu so that more people will be benefited by getting employment through SIPCOT. It is a good initiative by Tamil Nadu government to provide such a good opportunity to Tamil Nadu people.
SIPCOT Industrial Estates in Chennai
The industrial air corridor of excellence in SIPCOT has established in five places in and around Chennai. Most of the people from other places have got benefited from those SIPCOT industrial estates by getting employment and obviously they are earning very good remunerations.
Special Economic Zones in Chennai
1. Hi-Tech SEZ with an area of 349 acres at Oragadam industrialized expansion core situated at Kanchipuram district mainly dedicated to auto ancillary parts and components and also for some of the Original Equipment Manufactures and allied sustain services.
2. SEZ – SIPCOT Industrial park with an area of 155 acres at Irrukattukottai Sriperumbudur at Kanchipuram district especially meant for auto components, electronic industries, tyre manufactures and footwear manufactures.
3. Hi-Tech SEZ covers an area of about 570 acres situated at Kanchipuram district in Sriperumbudur especially designed and constructed for the manufacturer of Electronic/telecom manufactures and support services.
4. Special Economic Zone - SEZ for automobiles and auto components with an area of 255 acres at SIPCOT industrial complex situated at Cheyyar, Tiruvannamalai district.
5. Special Economic Zone for Leather industry constructed with an area of 265 acres at SIPCOT industrial part, Ranipet situated in Vellore which is a famous place for leather goods because of this SIPCOT industrial complex.
6. Another SIPCOT industrial park is constructed in siruseri near OMR-Old Mahabalipuram Road with 150 acres mainly for Information technology companies. Most of the software companies are situated in this SIPCOT industrial park.
7. Special Economic Zone - Mahindra World City is situated at Singaperumal Koil meant especially for Software industries with an land area of 215 acres.
SIPCOT's responsibility in supplementing the industrialization in Tamil Nadu is not purely a quantitative but in addition qualitative.
The headquarters of SIPCOT is situated at
Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road,
The most important key person who is responsible and authorized for SIPCOT projects is
Dr. Niranjan Mardi IAS
Secretary and MD for SIPCOT
SIPCOT is shaped to launch, expand, sustain and supervise industrialized complexes, parks, service centers, support services across all over Tamil Nadu.
How to get land allotted from SIPCOT
Getting land allotted from SIPCOT is a very simple and easy procedure. At first, firm up the project that you are going to start in the SIPCOT area. Then move towards and approach the SIPCOT officer and have a discussion about your project, need of land allocation. Get all the required documents for plot allocation and put forward to the SIPCOT officer. SIPCOT officer will inform the amount that you have to pay for the purchase of your particular land. Precede the payment process for that particular amount and start your work after getting legal and proper approval from SIPCOT officer. The application form for getting land allotted will be available in that particular/respective area SIPCOT office by paying the amount of Rs.250/- either cash or demand draft drawn in favor of SIPCOT office.
Documents to be submitted for land allocation in SIPCOT
The documents which are to be submitted for the allocation of land or plot in the respective SIPCOT are concise plan portrayal, promoter's background, SSI registrations, certificate of incorporations, rough draft of plant layout or building which you are going to construct, initial deposit of Rs.5000/- per acre then finally processing fee of Rs.1000/- either cash or DD drawn in favor of SIPCOT office, respective place/area. The time required to process for land allocation is with 15 days form the date of payment. After that you can start your construction. All the inducement accessible from Government of Tamil Nadu will be applicable all SIPCOT project promoters.
Very nice article from you. Really it very nice informative article produced by you. I expect from you lot like this.
I purchased a piece of land from VGP, situated at Sriperumbudur, Vadakkal B ,Vinod Town IV a long time back. Say about 15 years back. Now, I received a notice from the District Collector, Kancheepuram intimating me that many lands in that area have been acquired by SIPCOT, and asking me to surrender my plot to SIPCOT. There is no mention about compensation amount payable to me. Though I had written to SIPCOT , copied to The District Collector, I have received no response from them as yet.
Is there any one who can throw light on the subject and get me telephone number of the concerned person so that I can speak to them and know in details.
I live in Western Suburb of Mumbai and due to domestic problems, I am not in a position to go to Sriperumbudur to get information.